British Kitesports Accredited Kite School
Learn to kitesurf in Brighton with The KiTE, SURF & SUP Co. If you are thinking about learning to kitesurf you have come to the right place! We are a British Kitesports Accredited School and here are six more reasons to book kitesurfing lessons with us:
1. We break learning to kitesurf down into three simple stages, in line with the British Kitesports Association scheme
2. We teach using radios attached to your helmet, so your instructor can talk to you at all times
3. We operate with permission from Worthing Borough Council on licensed beaches
4. We have full indemnity insurance and work in line with British Kitesports Association guidelines
5. We teach on the latest and most beginner friendly equipment available and everything you need is supplied
6. In our group lessons in the water there will only ever be up to two people in your group (unlike other kite schools that prioritise profit over your learning experience).
Our philosophy is simple to offer the best quality lessons at the best possible prices.
The KiTE, SURF & SUP Co. KiTESURFING LESSONS
Kitesurfing lessons are an essential part of your journey towards becoming a kitesurfer. We provide group or 1:1 kitesurfing lessons. Be warned: kitesurfing will change your life!
It's easy and fast to get to our kitesurfing school beach whether you are travelling by car or rail. It takes an hour to get to the closest railway station at East Worthing from London, and then it is a ten minute walk to the beach, we are opposite the BP Connect garage on Brighton Road. Map HERE
Level 1, 2 & 3 Group kitesurfing lessons are for up to two people for any lesson taking place in the water, i.e. Level 2 and up, and for up to four people for the Level 1 lesson on the land. We schedule all lessons around the correct tide conditions up to one month in advance. If you are ready go straight to our BOOKINGS page. If you can't see the date and time you want just call us and we will schedule you in whilst you are on the phone.
Kitesurfing Lesson Prices:
Level 1 - £50.00 for two hours, up to four people per group
Level 2 and above - £100.00 for three hours, only two people per group
All 1:1 Lessons:
Level 1 - £60.00 for 1 1/2 hours
Level 2 and above - £120.00 for two hours (£100.00 for two hours of top up lessons after your course if you purchase your kitesurfing equipment package from us)